Message-Based/Document Style Soap With Attachments

  • Bharath Ponugoti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 10:11 AM
      Hi All,

      I am new to soap lite, I want to send a Document style
      message based request (not RPC, no method to call at
      the servlet end, just doPost) through SOAP::Lite with
      attachments and a complex xml.

      Does any one have a sample code to call a servlet with
      out a method call and with attachments.

      Please help.

      Thanks in advance,
      -Bharath.

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 2:40 PM
        The attachments part is accomplished through SOAP::MIME. Check out the
        following code samples located at the project's homepage:

        http://majordojo.com/SOAP-MIME/

        As far changing the method name of the response... take a look at this:
        http://cookbook.soaplite.com/#changing%20method%20name%20in%20response