WSDL service quits on long arguments in SOAP function call

  • marcweeber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      Hi there,

      I have a SOAP::Lite client using a WSDL service to a MS SOAP server. Everything works OK. for short messages. However, if I upload a larger chunck of data to the SOAP server, the result of the SOAP call is undefined. I tried using a long timeout for the localhost(client) but to no effect. Does anyone has an idea what goes wrong?

      Thanks in advance for any help,

      best,

      Marc