Re: problem sending xml to a server that uses XML::Parser::Lite

  • Rajal Shah
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2003
      By default SOAP::Lite uses XML::Parser and thus should be encoding
      all the XML text in the message then.. But I don't get this
      behavior?.. Is there anything I could do in my client code to force
      the "&" to be encoded as "&" etc.?

      I am using stubmaker.pl to create the client stub.

      --
      Rajal

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, mrdamnfrenchy@y... wrote:
      > First, congratulation on Geoff Ellis for sending message 1000 to
      this group :)

      > The problem:
      >
      > I have a SOAP::Lite client sending xml documents to a SOAP::Lite
      server that uses XML::Parser::Lite.

      > Now, in order for the xml document to make it accross, all < and &
      are encoded as < and & respectively.

      > The problem is that XML::Parser::Lite doesn't do entity decoding.
      >
      > Is there a way to deal with this without having the apps do the
      decoding afterwards?