problem parsing soap response

  • Pier
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2003
      Hi all!
      I have some problem parsing a soap response generated by a java web services.
      The response is a big tangle of item organized in Hash-map, Vector and Array. The response is in attachment.
      Someone can help me building a easy parser?
      In my parser, I have mapped all the xml in a big array of hash, but... i need only few fields.
      I need of the following fields:

      -    itemid
      -    title
      -    description