get all xmls with http:daemon

  • Thomas K. Mueller
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20 7:11 AM
      Hi.

      Does anybody know how to access all incoming and outgoing xml(!) with a
      soap http daemon?
      I want to use this to log and debug my server.

      Many thanks for your help.

      Thomas K. Mueller
    • Martin Hajduch
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20 7:20 AM
        > Does anybody know how to access all incoming and outgoing xml(!) with a
        > soap http daemon?

        use SOAP::Lite +debug;

        (or +trace)

        regards,
        martin
      • Thomas K. Müller
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20 7:31 AM
          Hi Martin,

          I added this, but it doesn´t really work. There is no XML-output.

          my daemon: