Re: [soaplite] Serializer question (prevent c-gensymNN node)

  • Ajit Deshpande
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
      On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 10:40:41AM -0800, Byrne Reese wrote:
      > Let me direct you to this handy HOWTO:
      >
      > http://soapenv.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/11/1740229&mode=thread

      Thats indeed helpful. Thanks!

      Ajit
    • Ajit Deshpande
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
        Forwarded for Duncan (with his permission) so that we have his response
        in the archives..

        ----- Forwarded message from Duncan Cameron <duncan_cameron2002@...> -----

        From: Duncan Cameron <duncan_cameron2002@...>
        Subject: Re: [soaplite] Serializer question (prevent c-gensymNN node)
        To: Ajit Deshpande <ajit@...>

        --- Ajit Deshpande <ajit@...> wrote: >
        > Is there a way to not allow the serializer to add the
        > "c-gensumNN" top-level node while serializing a hash?
        > [..]

        What you are suggesting seems wrong. In your example you are asking for
        a hash to be serialised and that is why you get the outer element. If
        you want a number of individual arguments to be serialised then does
        something like this give you what you want (untested)?

        my $som = $service->myRequest(
        map {SOAP::Data->name($_, $args->{$_})} keys %$args
        );

        Duncan Cameron

        ----- End forwarded message -----