SImple question on using SOAP::Deserializer

  • bruno_connelly <bruno@whack.org>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      Hello.

      I'm using SOAP::Deserializer directly to deserialize incoming SOAP
      requests and I'm curious what the "proper" way to get the name of
      the method being called out of the request is?

      I can get at the parameters fine, and can even get the name of the
      method out of the body() method call, but it's embedded in a hash
      reference along with the parameters. I can get it out by doing
      something like:

      foreach (keys %{$call->body()}) {
      $method = $_ if (ref($call->body()->{$_}) eq 'HASH');
      }

      ...but there must be a more precise/direct way.

      Thanks for your time,

      b.