Re: unable to 'use' other classes in dispatched class.

  • techrg99 <bhess@techrg.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
      I ran into this problem and one way I found to make a script that has
      a 'use' statement in it is to include it in startup.pl

      For example - if your httpd.conf looks like:

      PerlRequire conf/startup.pl

      <Location /soap>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::SOAP
      PerlSetVar dispatch_to "C:/www/soap"
      PerlSetVar options "compress_threshold => 10000"
      </Location>

      Then startup.pl:

      BEGIN {
      use Apache ();
      }

      use Apache::Constants ();
      use DBI; # Or whatever module(s) you want to use...

      1;

      Like I said this is one way that I have figured - there are probably
      others - Hope this helps...