Re: [soaplite] Returning objects: SOAP::Lite server -> .NET client

  • Dave Hodson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2003
      Bruno

      Can you post a few snippets of your server and client
      code?

      Dave

      soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • bruno_connelly <bruno@whack.org>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
        Hi Dave.

        > Can you post a few snippets of your server and client
        > code?

        I was able to solve the problem by setting disabling 'autotype' in
        the serialization process.

        b.
      • kgoess
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9 11:37 AM
          > > Can you post a few snippets of your server and client
          > > code?
          >
          > I was able to solve the problem by setting disabling 'autotype' in
          > the serialization process.

          Bruno, would you mind horribly posting some anyway? I'm stuck in the
          same problem and am desparate for working examples.