reading Axis vector (hashmap)

  • Mir S Islam <mislam@mindspring.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2003
      Anyone using Axis on the server side and perl soap lite on the client
      to read a vector of hashmaps ? With older apache soap on server side I
      could do something like :

      my @listings = $result->valueof('//item');
      print "size $#listings \n";
      # @listings is the array of structs
      foreach my $listing (@listings) {
      print "\n";
      # print description for every listing
      foreach my $key (keys %{$listing}) {
      print $key, "=", $listing->{$key} || '', "\n";

      on SOAP::Lite and it would work. But not with axis. If you got it
      working I like to hear about it.

      Thanks so much