Re: [soaplite] trying to use wsdl with soap::lite and cgi script: "access denied to method"

  • quinn@fetter.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20 1:27 PM
      Hi, cabletie,

      My experience of WSDL::Generator is that it just doesn't work. I
      hate to say it, but if you need a WSDL file you're probably better off
      writing it by hand. :( You could start with the skeleton created by
      WSDL::Generator; I don't know if that would help or hinder you. I
      pretty much threw up my hands when I realized it couldn't always
      tell the difference between scalar strings and scalar floating-point
      values.

      Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I hope this will be somehow
      helpful.
      --Q