How to alter request object within on_dispatch?

  • Peter Chen <petechen@dragon.rutgers.edu>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 9:20 AM
      Is it possible to alter the content of the request object passed into
      on_dispatch() subroutine?

      I am working on authenticating SOAP requests using methods very
      similar to those described in the following links:

      http://use.perl.org/~chromatic/journal/7278

      The only kink is that I need to add additional parameters into the
      request object, based on the original method name. Specifically, I
      need to add more parameters to $request->paramsin. If I understand
      correctly, it is a SOAP::SOM object. However, after reading the code,
      I have not found a method to set its content.

      I suspect I am missing something obvious here. Perhaps some of you
      can shed some light on the subject.

      Thanks in advance.

      Pete