Problem with mod_soap

  • Bill Hess
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2003
      I am using the "standard" mod_soap setup with Apache per the
      soaplite.com site.

      On the server side I have a very simple test script which seems to work
      just fine - except whenever I "use" certain modules such a DBI,
      MIME::Base64, or even just a use lib ".."

      I do not get anything returned back the client side when I "use" these -
      Any ideas???
    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2003
        On 2003-02-13 Bill Hess wrote:
        >I am using the "standard" mod_soap setup with Apache per the
        >soaplite.com site.
        >
        >On the server side I have a very simple test script which seems to work
        >just fine - except whenever I "use" certain modules such a DBI,
        >MIME::Base64, or even just a use lib ".."
        >
        >I do not get anything returned back the client side when I "use" these -
        >Any ideas???

        Possibly you are being hit by SOAP::Lite disabling @INC when invoking the server
        side modules. See the Security section of the docs for more details, there was also
        a thread on the list on this topic recently.

        Regards,
        Duncan Cameron