RE: [soaplite] Re: Apache Axis + SOAP::Lite

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12 2:34 PM
      I have created a sourceforge project for SOAP::MIME. In which I am tracking bugs.

      I have logged this issue as a bug and will see if there is something I can do from SOAP::MIME to overload the MIME::Entity subrountines that are problematic for Axis.

      Long term plans are to integrate SOAP::MIME and SOAP::Lite. But for the time being I am going to check all sources into sourceforge.