SOAP Error.

  • murugankg <murugankg@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      Hi
      I am writing this one as i am new to this one.i serached all the archives.
      But i am not able to find the answers for my problem.

      Probelm
      When i executed the following script from the windows command line , i am able to get expected output.

      But when i am executing the same thing using the web server, i am getting "500 readtimeout error at line no 3".

      I tried the follwoing corrections to solve my problem.

      $ENV{HTTP_proxy} = "http://proxy_address:8080/";
      #$soap->transport->timeout(0);
      proxy also. nothing works.

      Any help ? Any documentation on errors.