Re: SOAP mod_perl server is dying with signal 11...

  • severanrault <severanrault@yahoo.fr>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
      Tom,

      I just want to share my experience with you.
      It seams that there is quite some porblems with perl5.8 and SOAP Lite
      (perl 5.8 has some bugs...) I have tried to basically do the exact
      smae thing as you but failed also (all I manage to do is a CGI
      server...) I subjest you use 5.6.1 instead

      severan
      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Tom Samplonius <tom@u...> wrote:

      > I just installed Apache 1.3.27 and mod_perl 1.27 with perl
      5.8.0. I also
      > installed expat 1.95.6. This is on FreeBSD 4.7.
      >
      > I installed all the associated Perl packages with CPAN.
      >
      > I put the following into httpd.conf:
      >
      > <Location /soap>
      > SetHandler perl-script
      > PerlHandler Apache::SOAP
      > PerlSetVar dispatch_to "/home/tom/perl/"
      > </Location>
      >
      > And started Apache. Everything seems ok.
      >
      > I wrote the following server (basically copied from the website)
      and saved it