debugging a SOAP::Lite server...

  • Rajesh Kumar Mallah <mallah@trade-india.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      My SOAP::Lite server crashes anytime and stops listening.
      how shud i debug the problem . is there any way to trace on *server*
      side and log the method calls to a file?

      aticipating a reply
      regds
      Mallah.

      source code of the SOAP::Lite server:

      # use SOAP::Lite +trace => all;
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      # This bit is the actual SOAP server - all of six lines
      $|++;
      -> new (LocalAddr => 'xx.xx.xx.xx', LocalPort => 7777)
      -> objects_by_reference(qw(Vpop))
      -> dispatch_to('Vpop');
      print "Contact to Vpop server at ", $daemon->url, "\n";
      $daemon->handle;

      package Vpop;

      use vpopmail;
      sub add_user
      {
      my ($self,$username, $password) = @_;

      my $res = vadduser($username, 'trade-india.com', $password,
      'Users', 0);

      return $res;

      }

      sub change_password
      {
      my ($self,$username, $password) = @_;
      vpasswd($username,'trade-india.com',$password,0);
      }

      sub vauth_user1
      {
      my ($self,$user,$domain,$pass) = @_;
      if ( &vpopmail::vauth_user($user, $domain , $pass , 0)) {
      return 1;
      }
      return 0;
      }