soaplite client Apache Soap server sending attachment

  • diane7b <diaben@qwest.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      I have a java soap service that takes a user-defined object
      as request parameter and returns a user-defined object as
      the soap response. One part of the request object is a DataHandler
      instance (used for an attachment). I have a java client that works
      fine with this service.
      I would like to demonstrate interoperability by sending a file as
      an attachment using a perl soap::lite client. I get a "No
      Deserializer found to deserialize..." message for the datahandler data
      item as a fault (SOAP-ENV:Client).
      I am using SOAP::MIME and MIME::Entity modules on the client side...

      Does someone have an example of perl soap::lite sending an attachment
      to a java server?
      Any suggestions would be appreciated!