Re: [soaplite] Author need information/help...

  • Randy J. Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2003
      > I'm currently helping write a book on web services. One of the
      > toolkits we're looking to discuss in the book is SOAP::Lite.
      > Unfortunately this is a package I'm not familiar with. My experience
      > with web services has been primarily in the Java arena, although I
      > have done a (very) little bit of Perl in the past.

      This probably isn't what he has in mind, but let me take the opportunity to
      point out that the book, "Programming Web Services with Perl" (co-written by
      myself and SOAP::Lite author Paul Kulchenko) is now out from O'Reilly and
      Associates. It has very thorough coverage of SOAP::Lite, including a class
      reference in one of the appendices, and lots of example code.

      Randy
      Randy J. Ray Campbell, CA http://www.rjray.org rjray@...

      Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: http://www.svsm.org