SSL with SOAP::Transport::HTTP ?

  • Rob Moser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      Hello all,

      Lots of things in the archives about using SSL through apache, but I was
      wondering if its possible to get an independent SSL server. I've got a
      non-SSL version working fine using SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon but it
      doesn't look as if that class (via HTTP::Daemon, via IO:Socket::INET) has
      any built-in SSL support - as you'd expect, really. Is there an SSL HTTP
      daemon class out there somewhere? Or am I just mad, and should be sticking
      with the full-blown Apache/CGI implementation?

      Thanks,

      - rob.