Re: [soaplite] Several classes on one port (2)

  • fhew@canada.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2003
      On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:39:42 -0800 (PST), "paulmasquelier <paulmasquelier@...>" wrote:

      > phew replied on the previous mail :

      actually, its 'fhew'

      ... snip ...

      > (I suppose the urls with canada in it, where not typed manually and
      > are not part of the solution)

      No, Apparently the 'free email' service I had to use to sign up
      for the soaplite email list, re-writes URIs to point back
      to themselves. (nasty people!)

      > Thanks, but what do I do on the client side ?

      > but for 2 packages (TestCall1 and TestCall2), the following guess
      > does not work :
      > $soaplite = SOAP::Lite->uri
      > ('http://www.foo.com' ,'TestCall1', 'TestCall2')->proxy
      > ('tcp://localhost:82/'); # local tcp server
      > The service dispatch chapter does not say what to do on the client
      > side.

      Ahh, I use the autodispatch technique and not the URI technique
      so in my Perl program I have stuff like:

      use SOAP::Lite
      +autodispatch =>
      uri => 'http://wecan.com/',
      proxy => 'tcp://localhost:2000', # local tcp server
      on_fault => sub { my($soap, $res) = @_;
      die ref $res ? $res->faultdetail : $soap->transport->status, "\n";
      $obj1 = Class1::new();
      $obj2 = Class2::new()

      Then everything happens auto-magically! Cool!

      NOTE: Any URL in this email will probably get mangled by my
      mail service, sorry.