Re: [soaplite] Re: SOAP::MIME - is there a bug?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
      Here is the example that has been posted to this list some time ago:

      Yes, $ent should be used with no brackets. No, you don't need to do
      anything special to extract attachments from the message, it happens
      transparently, but some information has to be provided when the
      message is generated (SOAP::MIME currently doesn't do it for you).
      Look at the message above; the example should work for you.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- "fliragne <florian.iragne@...>" <florian.iragne@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com