How can I access data using XPath or alike in the SOAP server?

  • jujitsu79 <stefan.berger@daimlerchrysler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      Hi,

      I have the following problem:

      My SOAP client has different data which I want to deliver to my SOAP
      server. E.g., there are a city name ("ort") or a zip code ("plz") or
      an official city code ("gkz"). The SOAP client sends it in this way:

      my $r = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri ('Get_it')
      -> proxy('http://localhost:9090')
      -> get_it(
      SOAP::Data->type('string')->name(ort => $ort),
      SOAP::Data->name(gkz => $input{'gkz'}),
      SOAP::Data->name(plz => $input{'plz'})
      );

      Now, my SOAP server gets it through:

      ->new(LocalAddr => 'localhost', LocalPort => 9090)
      ->dispatch_to('/home/bergest/umx/SOAP/', 'Get_it', );

      And later in the subrouting of the class Get_it I access the data
      like this:

      sub get_it
      {
      my $class = shift;

      my @inputs = @_;

      Now I want to access specific part of the input, e.g., the zip code,
      but whatever I try the structural information in the input
      ("ort", "plz", "gkz") seems to be lost.

      And that's finally my problem. How can I realize that my SOAP server
      kowns what data it is, like my SOAP client send it?

      THX, for your help...