Re: SOAP::MIME - is there a bug?

  • fliragne <florian.iragne@labri.fr>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2003
      In fact, i've made a change that makes the code working :
      here is my code :
      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> readable(1)
      -> uri($NS)
      -> parts($ent)
      -> proxy($HOST)
      As you can see, i've not writing any brackets around $ent, and it works!

      The only problem is that i can't extract the attachment in my SOAP
      service! i don't know the way to do this. There is an example to
      retrieve attachment from SOAP service, to send attachment to SOAP
      service, but not for retrieving attachment send by SOAP client??
      Can anybody help me? (please answer on the group, my email is
      temporaly down!

      Thanks
      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "fliragne <florian.iragne@l...>"

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
        Here is the example that has been posted to this list some time ago:

        Yes, $ent should be used with no brackets. No, you don't need to do
        anything special to extract attachments from the message, it happens
        transparently, but some information has to be provided when the
        message is generated (SOAP::MIME currently doesn't do it for you).
        Look at the message above; the example should work for you.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        --- "fliragne <florian.iragne@...>" <florian.iragne@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com