stubmaker fault()

  • Rajal Shah <rashah@cisco.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      I used stubmaker.pl to create my client stub. But I can't figure out
      how to write an app which uses the stub to retreive the faultcode,
      faultstring, faultdetail, fault methods..

      The code it generates is somethig like this:
      my $som = $self
      -> endpoint($method{endpoint})
      -> uri($method{uri})
      -> on_action(sub{qq!"$method{soapaction}"!})
      -> call($method => map {@templates ? shift(@templates)->value
      UNIVERSAL::isa($som => 'SOAP::SOM') ? wantarray ? $som-
      >paramsall : $som->result
      : $som;

      So what it returns is either $som or $som->result (or paramsall). How
      should I write my app to figure out how to process the response for
      the result and for any faults?

      Thanks.
      --
      Rajal