Subject : problem with SoapLite as C# assembly using Perl Dev Kit (3)

  • paulmasquelier <paulmasquelier@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Hello,

      (see previous mails for context)

      Omitting namespaces makes it working, but this is not acceptable as a
      solution.

      I changed (in SoapTcpServer.pm) :

      package Mannasoft::SoapServer::SoapTcpServer;
      package SoapTcpServer; // this is the class name, not a namespace

      and

      -> dispatch_to('Mannasoft::SoapServer::SoapTcpServer')
      # -> dispatch_to('Mannasoft::SoapServer')
      -> dispatch_to('SoapTcpServer')

      This way it works, but a solution without namespaces is not
      acceptable.
      How could I solve this ?

      Also the lack of an exception with a meaningfull message makes it
      hard to work with soaplite; perhaps I forgot to do something to get a
      relevant message ??

      Txs,

      Paul