Re: WSDL service timeout issue (CGI script)!!

  • kedsbarve <kedsbarve@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2003
      I tried HTTP_proxy (case sensitive), but still the same errors. But I
      still don't understand the fact that it works great if executed from
      a command line window (with the HTTP_proxy settings), but when the
      same script is executed from the browser (as a cgi) these "connection
      timeout" errors come in. :( :(

      I am using Apache/2.0.43 on Win 2K. Is the web server overriding any
      configuration??

      Now I tried this script and it works great.
      ---
      #!d:\perl\bin\perl

      use CGI;
      use CGI::Carp('fatalsToBrowser');
      my ($cgi) = CGI::new();

      print $cgi->header;
      use SOAP::Lite;
      print SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('http://www.soaplite.com/Demo')
      -> proxy('http://services.soaplite.com/hibye.cgi', proxy =>
      ['http' => 'http://MYPROXY.SERVER.ADDRESS'])
      -> hi()
      -> result;

      ---

      Only when I am trying to access a wsdl service from a browser, I am
      getting all these problems.

      It might look like a trivial issue, but i am really exhausted on this
      one. :(

      pointers please!!!

      thanks
      kedar

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Paul Kulchenko <paulclinger@y...>

    • Josh Narins
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2003
        In case no one mentioned it, I use http_proxy (case
        sensitive) with 5.6.1 at work.

        --- "kedsbarve <kedsbarve@...>"

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com