method namespace

  • jorel_martirosov <jorel_martirosov@yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      if this is a completely trivial question, please forgive me:

      my current use of SOAP::Lite is generating

      <soap:Body>
      <login xmlns="sfconnector:SalesforceConnector">
      </login>
      </soap:Body>

      but what i've been 'told' i really need is

      <soap:Body>
      <q1:login xmlns:q1="sfconnector:SalesforceConnector">
      </q1:login>
      </soap:Body>

      does this make a difference? is this a class? also (in trying to
      perfectly imitate a message), does it matter if the encodingstyle is
      not specified in the body if it is in the envelope? if so, what is
      the easiest way to set that value?

      any help is greatly appreciated.