Re: Iterating hash from COM objects

  • gusti64 <gusti.seregeg@piotech.com.au>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2002
      Thanks again for the speedy reply Paul.

      As I am getting deeper into this COM interface, there are more
      things I discovered and learnt. Now I am puzzled with the
      difference returned from Perl and COM versions for the same call.

      In Perl:
      @arr= $som->valueof ( "//Result" )

      returns array of hashes, which is what I expected. But

      In VB:
      Set arr= som.List.valueof ( "//Result" )

      returns array of scalars (Variant/Error). Did I miss anything here?

      Thanks.
      Gusti.