Re: [soaplite] Re: Install on Windows 98 NT 2000

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2001
      Hi, Murray!

      > FYI: SOAP-Lite version 0.46 is now available for 5.005 and 5.6 from
      > our PPM repository. It will also be in the next release of
      ActivePerl.
      Cool! Thank you, Murray. Hope 2 failing tests in 03-server.t won't
      create any problems. Or maybe better to drop them from test suite?
      They will fail with MIME::Parser >= 5.220. It's already fixed but I
      plan to release next version only next week. So, what's your take on
      that?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Murray Nesbitt <Murray@...> wrote:
      > > Hi, Duncan!
      > >
      > > Thank you, I'll include it in docs.
      > >
      > > > Paul - it might be an idea to provide a PPM-ready version in
      > > > addition to the Unix and Win32 versions. I don't know whether
      > such
      > > > a version would vary across different Active State
      > distributions,
      > > > but I can provide one for the version identified above.
      > > Yes, I'm working on it. It would be great if you could do it for
      > > 5.005 version of ActivePerl and I'll do it for 5.6. Thank you.
      >
      > FYI: SOAP-Lite version 0.46 is now available for 5.005 and 5.6 from
      > our
      > PPM repository. It will also be in the next release of ActivePerl.
      >
      > Murray

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Murray Nesbitt
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2001
        > Hi, Murray!
        >
        > > FYI: SOAP-Lite version 0.46 is now available for 5.005 and 5.6 from
        > > our PPM repository. It will also be in the next release of ActivePerl.
        >
        > Cool! Thank you, Murray. Hope 2 failing tests in 03-server.t won't
        > create any problems. Or maybe better to drop them from test suite?
        > They will fail with MIME::Parser >= 5.220. It's already fixed but I
        > plan to release next version only next week. So, what's your take on
        > that?

        From now on, I'll try to keep our PPM repositories current with your
        most recent release. As for ActivePerl, we will probably tend to go
        with something that we know is relatively stable (which is why the
        last ActivePerl release included 0.40, which we had been working fairly
        extensively with, even though 0.43 was available at the time).

        Murray