Re: [soaplite] Loosing data...

  • Duncan Cameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2002
      On 2002-12-12 Stig Woxholt wrote:
      >Hi ,
      >I did a post here some time ago regarding the same problem, but i did'nt get
      >any good answers on how to solve it. As far as i can see it's a problem with
      >the SOAP module, and no matter what i do i can't seeme to solve it.
      >The thing is that when getting the respons from the SOAP server i see in the
      >trace the following :
      ><listOfResultCause xsi:type="ns3:Vector">
      > <item xmlns:ns26="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
      > <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Det er produkter p�� linjen som ikke
      >kan kombineres med det forespurte produkt.</resultCauseText>
      > <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">33</resultCauseCode>
      > </item>
      .. snipped ...
      > <item xmlns:ns31="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
      > <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Mulig produktklasse: ADSL
      > <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">180</resultCauseCode>
      > </item>
      >But i'm not able to access each and every item here, and when i do a Dumper
      >on the response i see that it only contain the last item in the list.....so
      >this leads me to belive that somewhere between the actuall repsonse, and SOAP
      >stuffing the data into the response var things dissaper.
      >Have any of you had similar problems, and the most important question, is
      >there a cure for this ??

      Something like this should give you all the item elements

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite->uri(...);
      my $som = $soap->method(...);
      for ($som->value('//item')) {
      print $_->{resultCauseCode};
      print $_->{resultCauseText};

      There are plenty of messages in the archives about this, can't
      think how you haven't seen any );

      Duncan Cameron