Loosing data...

  • Stig Woxholt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2002
      Hi ,

      I did a post here some time ago regarding the same problem, but i did'nt get
      any good answers on how to solve it. As far as i can see it's a problem with
      the SOAP module, and no matter what i do i can't seeme to solve it.

      The thing is that when getting the respons from the SOAP server i see in the
      trace the following :

      <listOfResultCause xsi:type="ns3:Vector">
      <item xmlns:ns26="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
      xsi:type="ns26:ResultCause">
      <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Det er produkter på linjen som ikke
      kan kombineres med det forespurte produkt.</resultCauseText>
      <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">33</resultCauseCode>
      </item>
      <item xmlns:ns27="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
      xsi:type="ns27:ResultCause">
      <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Total linjelengde inkludert inntak:
      496 meter</resultCauseText>
      <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">110</resultCauseCode>
      </item>
      <item xmlns:ns28="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
      xsi:type="ns28:ResultCause">
      <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Lengde på inntak: 100 meter
      (standard)</resultCauseText>
      <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">111</resultCauseCode>
      </item>
      <item xmlns:ns29="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
      xsi:type="ns29:ResultCause">
      <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Tråddiameter: 0,6 mm eller
      h½yere</resultCauseText>
      <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">123</resultCauseCode>
      </item>
      <item xmlns:ns30="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
      xsi:type="ns30:ResultCause">
      <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Fabrikat på utstyr:
      ALCASH</resultCauseText>
      <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">150</resultCauseCode>
      </item>
      <item xmlns:ns31="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
      xsi:type="ns31:ResultCause">
      <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Mulig produktklasse: ADSL
      2048/256</resultCauseText>
      <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">180</resultCauseCode>
      </item>
      </listOfResultCause>

      But i'm not able to access each and every item here, and when i do a Dumper
      on the response i see that it only contain the last item in the list.....so
      this leads me to belive that somewhere between the actuall repsonse, and SOAP
      stuffing the data into the response var things dissaper.

      Have any of you had similar problems, and the most important question, is
      there a cure for this ??

      Thanks for all help :)

      --
      Regards

      Stig Woxholt
    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2002
        On 2002-12-12 Stig Woxholt wrote:
        >Hi ,
        >
        >I did a post here some time ago regarding the same problem, but i did'nt get
        >any good answers on how to solve it. As far as i can see it's a problem with
        >the SOAP module, and no matter what i do i can't seeme to solve it.
        >
        >The thing is that when getting the respons from the SOAP server i see in the
        >trace the following :
        >
        ><listOfResultCause xsi:type="ns3:Vector">
        > <item xmlns:ns26="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
        >xsi:type="ns26:ResultCause">
        > <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Det er produkter p�� linjen som ikke
        >kan kombineres med det forespurte produkt.</resultCauseText>
        > <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">33</resultCauseCode>
        > </item>
        .. snipped ...
        > <item xmlns:ns31="urn:soap-kapaks-response-ResultCause-kapaksm2minterface"
        >xsi:type="ns31:ResultCause">
        > <resultCauseText xsi:type="xsd:string">Mulig produktklasse: ADSL
        >2048/256</resultCauseText>
        > <resultCauseCode xsi:type="xsd:int">180</resultCauseCode>
        > </item>
        ></listOfResultCause>
        >

        >But i'm not able to access each and every item here, and when i do a Dumper
        >on the response i see that it only contain the last item in the list.....so
        >this leads me to belive that somewhere between the actuall repsonse, and SOAP
        >stuffing the data into the response var things dissaper.
        >
        >Have any of you had similar problems, and the most important question, is
        >there a cure for this ??

        Something like this should give you all the item elements

        my $soap = SOAP::Lite->uri(...);
        my $som = $soap->method(...);
        for ($som->value('//item')) {
        print $_->{resultCauseCode};
        print $_->{resultCauseText};
        }

        There are plenty of messages in the archives about this, can't
        think how you haven't seen any );

        Regards,
        Duncan Cameron