Re: [soaplite] Re: SOAP::Lite on IIS returns double HTTP Status lines

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
      Hi Bryce,

      Yes, that's the way it currently works: it's expected that script
      will be executed in nph- mode. It should be fairly easy to override
      though; just add "undef $ENV{SERVER_SOFTWARE};" BEFORE
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI call in your server script and you should
      get expected behavior. It's planed to be configurable in the next
      version.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com