Re: [soaplite] Attributes in a method call?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
      Hi Chris,

      You can use call() method and use SOAP::Data element instead of
      method name to provide a necessary set of attributes. Something like
      this should work:

      my $method = SOAP::Data->name('mymethod')
      ->attrs({test = "test", id => 111});

      SOAP::Lite->proxy(...)->uri(...)
      ->call($method, @parameters);

      Best wishes, Paul.