Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite over JMS

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
      Hi Darla,

      I'm often confused by that question. As far as I understand, JMS is
      an API and doesn't ensure transport-level compatibility. The
      availability of SonicMQ and SpiritSoft bridges for TIBCO and MQSeries
      makes me think that they are in fact incompatible on transport level.
      SOAP::Lite includes MQ transport, which is based on MQSeries module,
      and is specific for MQSeries (WebsphereMQ) transport format. I'm not
      aware of any Perl adapter for TIBCO products. Does anybody have more
      information on this?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com