Re: WSDL Troubles - HELP!

  • the_quark1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2002
      So, I've now figured out that you can't have an operation named new in
      a WSDL you want to use with SOAP:Lite. When I changed the "new" to
      "create," I got past my endless loop hump. Without really
      understanding what's going on, I suspect it's because of this line in
      Lite.pm:

      return (keys %services)[0]->new;

      I think there's a collision hapenning where %services[0] already has a
      member named "new" (my operation). But I'm not 100% sure, just
      thought I'd pass along the pointer in case someone who actually knows
      how this stuff works wanted to try to fix it.

      It still isn't quite working, at this point, but I'm still trying to
      work on it...

      Brett