Re: WSDL Troubles - HELP!
- So, I've now figured out that you can't have an operation named new in
a WSDL you want to use with SOAP:Lite. When I changed the "new" to
"create," I got past my endless loop hump. Without really
understanding what's going on, I suspect it's because of this line in
return (keys %services)->new;
I think there's a collision hapenning where %services already has a
member named "new" (my operation). But I'm not 100% sure, just
thought I'd pass along the pointer in case someone who actually knows
how this stuff works wanted to try to fix it.
It still isn't quite working, at this point, but I'm still trying to
work on it...