Re: [soaplite] Unexpected Content-Type

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hi Dennis,

      > When I call hello.cgi from the other host on my little LAN, the
      > browser displays the plain text of the hello.cgi file
      > This looks like an Apache configuration issue, perhaps, but I can't
      > find anything in the SOAP::Lite docs about httpd.conf...
      I think you're correct; looks like your server is misconfigured.
      There is nothing SOAP::Lite specific at this point; make sure that
      Apache is configured to run CGI scripts and that your script include
      proper #! line (if needed) that points to the correct Perl location.
      If you can run simple Hello World CGI script, you should be able to
      run SOAP::Lite CGI server with no problems.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com