Re: [soaplite] fetching sender ip address...

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hi Karsten,

      > sorry for my stupid question but is it possible
      > to read the requester's IP address in a SOAP::Lite daemon?
      Should be. HTTP::Daemon (which is used in
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon) is inherited from IO::Socket::INET,
      hence PeerAddr can give you whan you need:

      ->new(...)
      ->dispatch_to('Foo');
      print "Contact to SOAP server at ", $daemon->url, "\n";
      $daemon->handle;

      package Foo;

      sub peerAddr {
      return $daemon->PeerAddr;