Re: autobinding and other soap clients

  • M_Proctor
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2002
      We are only using soaplite for the server, but will have both java and
      perl clients. As I understand it if I'm using autobinding to
      manipulate objects, then the java client will need to pass the object
      as the first parameter - unless the java client has a similar
      autobinding feature. So I guess my question is do any java clients
      support a similar feature to "autobinding" like soaplite does, that
      allows you to manipulate a remote object as if it was a local obect?

      PingPong is a good example of what I'm trying to achieve, do Java
      clients support autobinding - has anyone written a java client example
      that uses soaplites PingPong example?

      Regards

      Mark