Using Soaplite with "XML for Analysis"

  • Patchedd
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
      Has anyone in this group had any experience with using Soaplite for
      XML for Analysis? I'm currently working on a project for work where
      we need to interface with some OLAP cubes.

      Problem is we can't figure out how to properly form our syntax. If
      anyone has any working sample code of a simple working Discover
      method using Soaplite I would be so gratefull.

      -Gregg
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
        Hi Gregg,

        > Problem is we can't figure out how to properly form our syntax.
        > If anyone has any working sample code of a simple working Discover
        > method using Soaplite I would be so gratefull.
        If you can provide a simple XML message the service expect to
        receive, we might be able to figure out how to generate it.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com