Printing Raw xml

  • Patchedd
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2002
      Please help,

      I'm having a problem getting my client to communicate with a
      server and I want to look at the xml that it's sending. Is there any
      debug flag or something I can set on soaplite that will allow me to
      print out the xml that it's trying to send to the server?

      Thanks in advance,

      -Gregg
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2002
        Hi Gregg,

        > debug flag or something I can set on soaplite that will allow me to
        try this

        use SOAP::Lite on_debug => sub{print@_};

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://launch.yahoo.com/u2