SOAP::Lite interoperability tests

  • Martin McFly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2002
      Hello-

      I successfully used Apache Axis to generate Java client code that
      correctly consumes the interoperability web service located at
      http://services.soaplite.com/interop2.wsdl. I specifically focused my
      efforts on getting Axis to successfully consume the echoStructArray
      method.

      I want to use Apache Axis to generate a Java client for a SOAP::Lite
      web service that I've written that returns a similar structure as
      echoStructArray, but I've run into some problems that I detailed on an
      Oct. 30th post.

      Would it be possible for the SOAP::Lite server code at
      http://services.soaplite.com/interop.cgi be posted here so that we can
      see an example of how to properly connect the WSDL files with the
      server code?

      Thanks

      Brook Heaton