Re: [soaplite] [Fwd: SSL Soap Daemon]

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 8:45 AM
      Hi, Steve!

      Currently SSL functionality is not supported for daemons. I know
      about Net::Daemon::SSL and IO::Socket::SSL, but this functionality is
      not integrated yet for couple of reasons: Net::Daemon::SSL is just
      the first version, and nobody asked for it before :).

      It's on my todo list, but couple of other things, like attachment
      generation, performance hints, async processing, better WSDL support
      and header handlers have higher priority. I'll give it a try and if
      it'll be easy, I'll add it. if not, you can try it youself and I'll
      definitely include it in distribution with your credits.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/