Re: [soaplite] Re: (Perl) WWW-Authenticate: NTLM using Soap or Soap::Lite?

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi Chris,

      --- ctcard_hotmail_com <chriscard1@...> wrote:
      > I'm seeing this problem. Has anyone done any work on implementing
      > LWP::Authen::NTLM.pm or LWP::Authen::Negotiate.pm since last
      > October?
      There was a recent post on libwww list with NTLM.pm module that looks
      like a good candidate:
      http://www.mail-archive.com/libwww@.../msg03634.html

      It's on my list of things that I may need to implement, but would
      rather use if available. It isn't difficult to do having Authen::NTLM
      already implemented, but I don't have a server that supports NTLM to
      test with.

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
    • Fernando Villar <fvillart@yahoo.es>
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 22, 2002
        I need to solve the same problem. Has anyone been succesful using
        the NTLM athentication with Soap::lite?

        --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "ctcard_hotmail_com"
        <chriscard1@n...> wrote:
        > I'm seeing this problem. Has anyone done any work on implementing
        > LWP::Authen::NTLM.pm or LWP::Authen::Negotiate.pm since last
        October?

        > Chris
        > --- In soaplite@y..., "Dana Powers" <dana@t...> wrote:
        > > This is a transport issue, and not impacted by SOAP as far as I
        can
        > tell -
        > > it would need to be implemented at the LWP level, and I havent
        been
        > able to
        > > find any exisiting implementations. The module that you'd need is
        > > LWP::Authen::NTLM.pm. If you're interested in implementing it
        > yourself,
        > > there is protocol information here:
        > http://www.innovation.ch/java/ntlm.html
        > > .
        > > The open source web proxy project, squid, has some information
        > available as
        > > well: http://squid.sourceforge.net/ntlm/
        > >
        > > Hope this helps
        > > dpk