Re: (Perl) WWW-Authenticate: NTLM using Soap or Soap::Lite?

  • ctcard_hotmail_com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2002
      I'm seeing this problem. Has anyone done any work on implementing
      LWP::Authen::NTLM.pm or LWP::Authen::Negotiate.pm since last October?

      Chris
      http://www.innovation.ch/java/ntlm.html
      > .
      > The open source web proxy project, squid, has some information
      available as
      > well: http://squid.sourceforge.net/ntlm/
      >
      > Hope this helps
      > dpk

      Soap::Lite?

      > > Subject: (Perl) WWW-Authenticate: NTLM using Soap or Soap::Lite?
      > >
      > > Is there a way to perform NTLM WWW-Authentication via Soap or
      > > Soap::Lite?
      > >
      > > I am on Solaris 8 talking to IIS/5.0 w/WebServices; I've been
      > > trying (Perl) LWP::* with Soap::Lite; but I keep getting the
      > > following error:
      > >
      > > GET
      > >
      > http://207.203.95.95/bill/BrokerEmployee.asmx/ClassRoster?
      strBrokerID=ETB251
      > > &strClassReferenceNumber=138887&strTerm=20021 --> 401 Access
      Denied

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2002
        Hi Chris,

        --- ctcard_hotmail_com <chriscard1@...> wrote:
        > I'm seeing this problem. Has anyone done any work on implementing
        > LWP::Authen::NTLM.pm or LWP::Authen::Negotiate.pm since last
        > October?
        There was a recent post on libwww list with NTLM.pm module that looks
        like a good candidate:
        http://www.mail-archive.com/libwww@.../msg03634.html

        It's on my list of things that I may need to implement, but would
        rather use if available. It isn't difficult to do having Authen::NTLM
        already implemented, but I don't have a server that supports NTLM to
        test with.

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • Fernando Villar <fvillart@yahoo.es>
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 22, 2002
          I need to solve the same problem. Has anyone been succesful using
          the NTLM athentication with Soap::lite?

          --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "ctcard_hotmail_com"