Re: [soaplite] dispatch_to problem

  • Randy J. Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2002
      On 2002.10.30 16:19 John Ralston wrote:

      > #===============================================
      > # request dispatcher in /inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin
      > #===============================================
      > #!perl -w
      > # echo.cgi
      >
      > use Echo;
      > use Soap::Transport::HTTP;
      >
      > Soap::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      > ->dispatch_to('Echo')
      > ->handle;

      As Paul pointed out, "Soap" should be "SOAP".

      Randy
      --
      rjray@... http://www.rjray.org http://www.svsm.org

      Any spammers auto-extracting addresses from this message will definitely want
      to include uce@... and report@...
    • John Ralston
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2002
        Randy -

        I can't believe it <slap on forehead>! I totally missed what Paul was
        driving at. I said I was a Perl newbie. Bet you never could have guessed
        most of my work is VB on Windows.

        Much thanks to you and Paul. Works like a charm.

        Regards,
        John