SSL Soap Daemon

  • McKay, Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2001
      Hello,

      We are trying to secure the communication between a soap client and soap
      daemon using ssl over http.

      Our soap client would be something like:

      #!perl -w
      #
      #SOAP Client
      #
      use SOAP::Lite;
      print SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('Demo')
      -> proxy('https://services.soaplite.com/hibye.cgi')
      -> hi()
      -> result;

      However Im not sure how to code the daemon to serve ssl. Currently our
      daemon is like

      #!perl -w
      #
      #SOAP Daemon
      #

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      use Demo;

      # don't want to die on 'Broken pipe' or Ctrl-C
      $SIG{PIPE} = $SIG{INT} = 'IGNORE';

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      -> new (LocalPort => 80)
      -> dispatch_to('/home/soaplite/modules') ;

      print "Contact to SOAP server at ", $daemon->url, "\n"; $daemon->handle;

      Any thoughts or pointers?

      Thank you in advance.