Re: [soaplite] .NET client interoperability question

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2002
      Hi Andy,

      > the methods are in the main program, file and path permissions are
      > OK, and the SOAP::Lite client works fine. Any ideas ?
      Are you sure you use exactly the same URIs in your Perl and .NET
      clients? They should probably look like 'http://foobar.org/'. Don't
      see any other reason for that error. The client code for .NET and
      Perl examples might be helpful.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Andy Phillips <ajp98@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I'm just getting started, and implementing a real simple example.
      >
      > I have the SOAP::Lite client and server talking fine, but when a
      > .NET
      > client tried to invoke a method, the error is 'Access Denied'. All
      > the methods are in the main program, file and path permissions are
      > OK,
      > and the SOAP::Lite client works fine. Any ideas ?
      >
      > server code shown below:
      > =========================
      >
      > # this loads the SOAP library for the HTTP transport
      > use SOAP::Transport::HTTP ; #+ trace => all;
      >
      > # start an HTTP server
      > my $daemon = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon
      > -> new ( LocalPort => $port)
      > -> dispatch_to('main::mymethod') ;
      >
      > # announce ourself
      > print "\n\nStarted an [v$version] HTML SOAP server at ", $daemon-
      > >url, "\n\n";
      >
      > $daemon->handle;

      > # This is a test method, just affirms it was called
      > sub mymethod {
      > return ("it worrks !");

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/