Re: [soaplite] problem with random names for namespaces

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2002
      May I ask why would you want to do it? Prefixes in XML message
      shouldn't really matter.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- a_moschovinos <angelos@...> wrote:
      > How can I avoid getting random names for 'namespaces' in request
      > and responses that qualify the method call ?
      >
      > Every time it seems the server picks up a random name (like namesp9
      >
      > below)
      > e.g.
      > <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      > <namesp9:move_documentsResponse
      > xmlns:namesp9="http://xxx/LibraryServices">
      > <STATUS xsi:type="xsd:string">ERROR</STATUS>
      > </namesp9:move_documentsResponse>
      > </SOAP-ENV:Body>

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2002
        Hi Angelos,

        --- Angelos Moschovinos <angelos.moschovinos@...> wrote:
        > I think it would be more elegant to have your own names for
        > namespaces.
        > Especially if you want to define an XML Schema for other users to
        > call your SOAP server.

        But those names *are* my own ;). They are generated by SOAP::Lite as
        far as I understand. Could you provide an example of what you would
        like to see?

        Best wishes, Paul.