Re: [soaplite] Sending Attachments

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2002
      Take a look at http://majordojo.com/SOAP-MIME/

      It is also available on cpan.org. The perl module is a patch, but I am
      currently working to make it more modular, to SOAP::Lite. Just load
      SOAP::Lite, then load SOAP::MIME to use its functionality. It only has
      been tested for composing and decomposing mime messages from a client's
      perspective, but I don't see why it wouldn't work on the server side.

      In any event, feel free to ask me any questions if you run into trouble
      (knock-on-wood).

      On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 03:25, rogerio_goiania wrote: Hello!

      I need to send a zip archive from my webservice written in SOAP::Lite
      to my client written in Delphi. How can i do it? Somebody have a
      simple example???

      Thanks for any answer.

      Rogerio

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor